Read carefully the following disclaimer for the website https://www.hospitalarias.org/
1.1 Identification information of the ‘Provider of information society services”
In compliance with article 10 of Spanish Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and E-Commerce, we inform you that LA CONGREGACION HERMANAS HOSPITALARIAS DEL SAGRADO CORAZON DE JESUS, with Tax Identification Number [CIF] R2800649B, manages the content of the website https://www.hospitalarias.org/ with registered address for these purposes at Calle Vaquerías 7, 28007 Madrid
To contact us, please write to the indicated address or email: email@example.com
1.2. Acceptance and enforceability of general and special conditions
You, as the User, browse and use and/or order any products offered on this website, which entails your full, unreserved acceptance of each of the General Conditions and, if appropriate, Special Conditions in force when you, as User, accessed the Website.
Hermanas Hospitalarias reserves the right to unilaterally extend and amend the presentation, configuration and content of the Website at any time and without prior notice, as well as to temporarily suspend the presentation, configuration, technical specifications and services of the website, in the same way.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
- Usage obligations
In general, the User must comply with these terms and conditions for use, and act always in compliance with the law, with good manners and the demands of good faith, using appropriate diligence in view of the nature of the service they enjoy, and abstaining from using this website in any way that may hinder, damage or deteriorate its normal operations, the assets or rights of the owner (Hermanas Hospitalarias), other Users or, in general, any third party.
In particular, but without prejudice to the User’s obligation to comply with the foregoing paragraph, when using the website, the User is obliged to:
- Where they are provided with one, the User must appropriately safeguard the “User Name” and “Password” provided by Hermanas Hospitalarias, as their identification and access code to the various services offered on the website. The User undertakes not to transfer their use or allow access by third parties, and will be responsible for any damage or loss resulting from its undue use.
- Not enter, store or disseminate on or from the website any information or material that is defamatory, libellous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, that incites violence or discrimination due to race, sex, creed, religion or that in any way attacks morals, public order, fundamental rights, public freedom, honour, privacy or third party image or, in general, that breaches regulations in Spain or their country of residence.
- Not enter, store or disseminate on or from the website any computer program, data, virus, code or any other file that could cause damage or any change on the website or any of services, equipment, systems or networks of Hermanas Hospitalarias, of any User, or in general any third party, which could hinder their normal operation.
- Not destroy, change, use or disable or damage data, information, programs, electronic documents or, in general, files of Hermanas Hospitalarias, Users or third parties.
Hermanas Hospitalarias may change these General Conditions and the Special Conditions that may be included, at any time and without prior notice, by publishing those changes on the website for the information of Users.
- Liability waiver
Hermanas Hospitalarias will not be liable:
- In general, for the inappropriate use of its website. Users shall use it appropriately, in accordance with the foregoing terms and conditions, and the owner will hold no responsibility whatsoever for its undue use.
- For possible technical faults. Under no circumstances will Hermanas Hospitalarias be responsible for changes to the service that occur due to faults in the electrical grid, the data connection network, the server or any provisions.
- For third-party access to the system. Hermanas Hospitalarias will adopt the technical cautionary measures to protect the data and information accessed, but will not be responsible for the actions of third parties that access the data in breach of the established security measures.
- Hermanas Hospitalarias constantly invests in technology to minimise the risk of viruses, similar software and unauthorised content in its information systems. In spite of this, the User is aware that they must adopt their own measures to minimise the damage caused by authorised software, viruses, trojan horses and any kind of malware. Hermanas Hospitalarias is released of any responsibility for malware on the website.
- Use of hyperlinks
The internet user who wants to include links on their own websites on the Website shall comply with the conditions detailed below. Ignorance of these conditions will not release the user from the liability applicable by law.
The link will redirect only to the homepage of the website, but it may not in any way reproduce it (inline links, copy of texts or graphics, etc.). It is strictly prohibited, in accordance with prevailing legislation, to establish any frames that encompass the website or allow the viewing of content through URLs other than that of the website and, in any way, when they are viewed jointly with content external to the Website, where: (I) this leads or could lead to error, confusion or deception of the users on the true source of the service or content; (II) it is an act of unfair imitation or comparison; (III) it uses Hermanas Hospitalarias’s brand reputation and prestige; or (IV) in any way it is forbidden by prevailing legislation.
The page that includes the link will not make any kind of false, inaccurate or incorrect statements on Hermanas Hospitalarias, its management, staff, clients or on the quality of the service it provides.
Under no circumstances will the page where the link is located state that Hermanas Hospitalarias has given its consent to the insertion of the link or in any way sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the referral site.
The use of any brand name, graphic or any distinctive mark of Hermanas Hospitalarias on the referral site is forbidden, except in scenarios permitted by law or expressly authorised by Hermanas Hospitalarias, provided that in such cases a direct link is permitted on the website in the form established in this clause.
The page that includes the link shall be compliant with the law and under no circumstances may feature or link to its own or third-party content that: (I) is illegal, harmful or contrary to morales and good manners (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (II) leads or could lead to the User having the false conception that Hermanas Hospitalarias subscribes to, supports, adheres to or in any way backs the ideas, statements or expression of the referral site, whether legal or illegal; (III) is inappropriate or not pertinent to the activity according to the location, content and subject of the referral site. Likewise, the User will abstain from including on the website any hyperlink (“link”) that redirects to a website containing illegal information or content or that is contrary to generally accepted morals and good manners and public order.
- Intellectual and industrial property
The structure, design and form of presentation of the elements available on the website (graphics, images, photographs, samples and materials, industrial technologies, files, logos, colour combinations and any element that could be protected) are protected by the intellectual and industrial property rights of Hermanas Hospitalarias or on which the corresponding usage rights have been obtained.
It is strictly forbidden to reproduce, transform, distribute, publicly disclose, make available to the public and, in general, in any way partially or fully exploit the elements of the foregoing paragraph. Their publication on other websites or digital or written media requires the express consent of the website owner and, in any event, shall explicitly refer to Hermanas Hospitalarias’ ownership of the intellectual property rights.
The use of distinctive marks (trademarks, trading names) is not allowed, unless expressly authorised by the legitimate owners.
Links to end pages, frames or any other similar manipulation are not permitted without the express authorisation of Hermanas Hospitalarias. Links must always redirect to the homepage of the website.
- Jurisdiction and Governing Law
The terms and conditions governing this website and all resulting relations are safeguarded by Spanish law.
Any dispute that may arise from the access or use of the website will be heard by the tribunals of Hermanas Hospitalarias.
Hermanas Hospitalarias©All rights reserved